Wednesday, June 26, 2013

This is my first post on my Beauty Blog. This "blogging" thing is very new to me, so bear with me while I figure it all out.  As a major nail polish addict and a lover of beauty products, I figured this was the best way to review the products I use and post nail art tutorials. So, here is the first review of the blog...

     
Textured polishes are all the rage right now and I was dying to get my hands on some.  So, when I was at Sally Beauty Supply last month and saw the display for China Glaze's Texture polishes I was giddy! I picked up Of Coarse! (blue) and Bump & Grind (pink). I wasn't sure what I would think of the texture.  I have always favored shiny, smooth manicures, so I wasn't sure if I would like these. To say that I love this polish is an understatement! I am kicking myself that I didn't buy the entire collection.  (I guess I will be making a trip to Sally's this weekend) 

The texture is perfect.  Not rough and gritty, as I was afraid it would be.  It was smooth yet textured; if that makes any sense.  They had great wear too.  I wore them for 4 days with no chips and hardly any tip wear.  I hated to take this polish off and I will be wearing it again soon. The formula and coverage is perfect.  This is shown in two coats in the photo above.  

If you like the textured polishes or are still on the fence about trying them I recommend China Glaze's Texture polishes.  




No comments:

Post a Comment